2006-11-15

Now I Believe OJ is Innocent


OJ Simpson picture



O.J. Simpson to discuss killings
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"


Really? I didn't know you coul Nudge-Nudge-Wink-Wink homicide.

No comments: