2010-05-01

Road Rage for Toddlers

My Mother tells the story of me as a child in the 70s.  Apparently I would line up all my cars and trucks across the living room and play "Gas Line."  I'm not sure how that game ended, though there may have been hostage negotiations and a downed helicopter in the desert.

I love the picture on these toy cars that I saw in Target.  It's awesome to see Road Rage in the toy department, that doesn't involve that idiot who parks their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle.

Those kids are sitting in the driveway, and with only two, they are stuck in traffic.  The kid in back is blaring his horn trying to get it to move, and the kid up front is grimacing with rage and trying to get moving.  Is he late for a job interview?  Is he about to miss a first play date because the morons on the road off camera DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!?!?!?!!?!?

It's nice to teach them teach the real world early.  What should these kids have to learn next?  Three Hour PowerPoint meeting? Obnoxious Homeowners' Association and the Illegal Flower?

1 comment:

Daisy said...

That is hilarious! I see the kid in front is about to leave his vehicle to confront the one honking at him. Oh noes!!!!