2011-02-25

Spam Fail

I found this in my inbox.  And after I put down my burrito, I thought it was good for a laugh.


Hey there,

I've been searching for personal trainers, and I was excited to find you.



Really, Heather?  You were excited to find me?  As a personal trainer?  Have you seen me?!?!?!?!  The extent of the personal training I could give you would concern instructions on how to curl up in front of the TV and not spill your Ramen or Cocoa Puffs.


Trust me, there is a significant difference between a corporate trainer and a personal trainer.

It's too hard to find trustworthy, quality service providers, and ----------------- is changing that. We're growing really fast, we need more personal trainers, and I think you're a perfect fit!



LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

Posting on --------------- is a great way to advertise yourself and it's completely free for service providers like you.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

All you need to do to post your information is visit ----------------

Thanks!

~Heather


Hey, Heather, while I'm busy personally training something (and I'm glad you buy that I'm a personal trainer) perhaps you can help me out with something. See, I have this bank acccount that's frozen in Nigeria...

4 comments:

Mom's Cafe Home Cooking said...

Oh gosh! I always say if you can't beat them poke a little fun at them. That was too good. Thanks for the chuckle :)

Unknown said...

That's funny! Thanks for the laugh :-)

Moms Musings said...

That is too funny. What would your suggested regimen be?

Shawna said...

I laughed so hard at your comments to HER comments. My favorite was about the account in Nigeria. Thanks for blogging this - it made my night!