2006-08-16

Not Shatner-Palooza -- Takei-riffic

George Takei played Sulu in Star Trek.

He now has a blog on MySpace.

My favorite part is this headline:

GEORGE TAKEI ISSUES STATEMENT ON DAILY VARIETY STORY
by George Takei

George Takei is involved in many projects.

He even hosts an upcoming radio series on Public Radio highlighting Asian-American history, called Crossing East. His cohost: Margaret Cho. I'm not making fun of this nor am I making this up; I just can't quite get my head around the idea of George Takei and Margaret Cho doing radio work together for Public Radio. For some reason, my brain keeps rejecting it saying, "No, you must be mistaken."

And keep an eye open for the William Shatner Roast. Here is a preview clip of George Takei's thoughts. He compares Shatner to a cake he wants to dive into and starts making out with guys on the stage.

No comments: