2009-04-26

Hampton Inn and Suites -- Atlanta Galleria

Most of the time I spend in hotels is spent in Hilton properties. That includes Hilton, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Doubletree, and a few others. I spend some much time there I've held Diamond status in their loyalty program for about 6 years.

One of the perks of being Diamond is that when space is available, I sometimes get a free upgrade. That's what happened this week in Atlanta.

I spend three days at the Hampton Inn and Suites -- Galleria. The staff was quite friendly. And they upgraded me to a two room suite. It had a kitchen with a stove, full size refrigerator, and microwave. The bed room was comfortable with nice bedding. There was even a kitchen bar.

And the room cost only about $100/night.

Here are some pictures of it.






4 comments:

Shawna Sprague said...

Man! That kitchen is nicer than some in some of the houses we've looked in.

Mrs4444 said...

Wow! $100?! That's a steal! :)

Cromely said...

@Shawna -- I can imagine. The best part about it, though, is that I never have to clean it. Come to think of it, I don't do that all that often with my regular kitchen...

@Mrs4444 -- It was pretty good. I guess there wasn't a whole lot else going on in that part of the Atlanta area. The Embassy Suites on Rural Road in Atlanta is one of my regular haunts, but depending on what's going on, the rate fluctuates between $99 and $219.

Cromely said...

@Mrs4444 -- I mean the Embassy Suites in Tempe, AZ.