2010-01-02

Resolution Problems

I had a post all ready to go with some musing on the pointlessness of New Year's resolutions.  But the more I thought about it, the less I believed it. 

And while I haven't come up with a resolution is both big enough and realistic enough for me to achieve this year, I know many people have.  And some of those people will succeed with it.

 It's an exciting time filled with potential.  And now it's time to turn that potential into execution. So I wish everyone good luck with the plans for the new year. And in the words of the narrator from Dragon's Lair, "The adventure awaits."

1 comment:

SANDY said...

I'm not one that makes resolutions, I do tend to make some general type goals.

Happy New Year and good luck if you've since come up with a big resolution.

Sandy