2008-05-02

Cromely's Drop List List

[If you are not familiar with Entrecard, it is a free networking service for Bloggers that allows a blogger to earn credits by visiting other sites. Bloggers also earn credits when someone visits their site. They use the credits to buy advertising on other sites, or in my case, to boost their ego. You can see my Entrecard details page here, and you can learn more about Entrecard here.]

In the past two weeks, I've seen several Entrecard drop lists show up in my blog stats. I've even toyed with publishing my own.

But since I'm in more of a meta mood tonight, I will not post a drop list.

Instead, I give you Cromely's Drop List List. Here is the list of drop lists I've dropped my card on across the net. Often while listing 15 degrees in my chair.


If you would like your drop list listed in Cromely's Drop List List, drop me a note in the comments, or message me through Entrecard. Be sure to list your drop list address in the note you drop.

You can also find this list listed here on my page listing drop lists.


List.

1 comment:

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Hi, Dropped in on you. Thanks for the Ad on my site. Another good Drop list is Red Hot Drops.