2008-05-06

What European city do you belong in?

The blogging community is diverse. I found this quiz on the blog of an 8-year-old Hanna Montana fan. I found that blog through Entrecard.





You Belong in Amsterdam



A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.

Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).



I could see myself in Amsterdam, I suppose. And not because of the red light district or drug culture. It seems like an interesting place from a historical and transportation standpoint. And what little I know would indicate the weather isn't that much much different from Seattle.

Samantha Brown made a compelling case for visiting the city.

I could also see myself in Madrid. It's a city for night owls, and it's where I started drinking coffee. And, while I have forgotten most of my Spanish by now, I'd like to think I could pick it up again fairly quickly. Of course, Madrid is also the only European city I've spent significant time in, so that may have something to do with it.

4 comments:

Haley H said...

Why am I disappointed that it said I belong in Paris? Amsterdam seems so much more fun. So does Madrid.

cherry said...

I belong in London. I don't even like the weather there.

Anonymous said...

I can confirm that, Amsterdam is much more fun than Paris.

Anonymous said...

i want to see Cardiff, Rome, Paris and Amsterdam.
To me they are exotic and vibrant places with rich histories and colorful people. I want to experience that.
And off course take in the beautiful sites and tourist traps :)