2007-03-23

Star Trek: The Sitcom -- Update

Two days ago, I talked about the latest Play Cole hit -- Star Trek: The Sitcom.

It's still growing faster than we ever could have imagined. As of Thursday night, more than 7,300 people have watched it.

It made it on to both Fark.Com and Fazed.Net. What's interesting is that while both sites have a similar concept (though Fark is much bigger) the comments on Fark have been mostly positive, while the comments on Fazed have been mostly negative. The cultural breakdown between the two boards must be more significant than I expected. This will require further study.

The video has also been picked up by Webjunk.TV and Blinx.com.

If you would like to send any of your friends the video, you can click here to send my orignal post or direct them to http://www.playcole.com.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 10,000 hits before the weekend is over.

2 comments:

Jon Clarke said...

Look at the other links on Faxed. it's a pretty harsh place.

The comments on youtube are the most glowing.

Jon Clarke said...

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 10,000 hits before the weekend is over."

Try 20,000. Although the more people that watch it, the more problems they have with it.

Welcome to fame.