2008-03-26

Could I be a Vampire?

According to this quiz, I could if I had to. I've always been a night person, so I could manage without sun.

I suppose of the various post-death critters that are out there, being a Vampire is the most appealing.

Ghosts just seem a little too ordinary and insubstantial. That kind of experience would just be really irritating.

Zombies don't do well on Jeopardy and really only last a couple weeks before they fall apart on their own. And there are also legions on internetters already planning for a zombie apocalypse. Who want to be the target of a prepared army?

Werewolves are a little too nature-y for my taste. Sure, I like going out into the wilderness and even wandering about by moonlight. But I also like going home to my books. Werewolves aren't know for their literary tendencies.

So, if I had to, I guess I'd choose to be a vampire.




You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To



Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind. But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.

Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most.

But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?

It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.

What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever

What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth

4 comments:

itot54joni said...

i'm also a vampire.always awake at night.

Jon Clarke said...

But could you sing like Spike?

Anonymous said...

Same as you. Yes, I could be, if I had to.

Cromely said...

Jon -- Don't I already?

ldk & ito54joni -- Sounds like we've got the start or our own Clan. It seems like literature is filled with reluctant vampires.