2006-04-01

Are you going to Scarbarough fare...

In Seattle, we are known for coffee, computers and commercial jet liners. We are also known for our drum circles.

People from all backgrounds and walks of life gather at the fares and parks and drum. Through the night.

Drum

Bum

bum
bummm
bummm
Bop Bop Boom

The rythm goes on and and evokes the life force of Gaia herself.

The siren call of the drum opened my eyes this week to what a life should be. To how the world can work. Truly in time with the natural rythms of nature.

That's why I'm changing my name. I will shed my artifical European name and adopt a new one -- and with it adopt a new life. For now, I shall be called Temblor. It's time to shake up the world to go and be one with her rather than to leech off her precious resources.

People may not care for it but Temblor fears not. Others may laugh an mock, but one day, they too will feel the invisible pull of Gaia to a new way of living -- to a new way of being one with the world.

Temblor shakes up his life. And Temblor shall shake up the world. Here my drum, of people of the earth! My heart applifies its own rythm to call for a new day.

lub-dub
lub-dub
lub-dub
Lub-Dub
Lub-Dub

Lub DuB

Lub DUB

LUB-DUB
LUB-DUB
LUB-DUB
LUB-DUB
LUB-DUB
LUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUBLUB-DUB

Here the rythm of the dum! Temblor is the drum! I am the drum! And the time is now to change the world and live in peace and harmony for all eternity --

Gaia!
Drum!
Heart!

Temblor

No comments: