2007-04-21

2 Warm Fuzzy Moments

During dinner with some friends this evening, I mentioned the recent Play Cole hit, "Star Trek: The Sitcom" (now at over 43,000 views on YouTube). The surprising thing is Trish, sitting next to me, responded, "I think I saw that."

Now, my only involvement with this particular project was on the posting and marketing side. I was not involved in the creative side. But still, I was terribly excited that someone I know saw it and enjoyed it without me telling her about it. People are now telling me about this cool video instead of the other way around.

It reminded me of when I was in a bar in NYC to see Jon's band played. A woman I didn't know came up to me, and said, "I remember you from your movie." She was referring to the Play Cole classic "You never Heard Such Laughing."

I know these are relatively small instances. I am under no illusion that this is any kind of fame. But moments like this remind me why I am part of the Play Cole team.

No comments: