I've been a fan since I first watched the show in a Florida hotel room a couple decades ago.
Top Ten Things I, Dave Letterman, Have Learned In 60 Years
10) You save a lot of money by making your own hairpieces
09) I owe my success to two groups of viewers: prisoners and shut-ins
08) "Lather" and "rinse" are fine, but "repeat" is just a scam to sell more shampoo
07) Them redneck jokes never get old
06) At staff parties, I always get stuck talking to a guy named "Shecky"
05) For some reason, "Dancing with the Stars" keeps sending my audition tape back
04) Can't think of anything funny? How about this: (video of monkey getting a root canal)
03) If you're missing "The Rachel Ray Show," you're missing out
02) Cookies is tasty
01) If I stay healthy, maybe I can make it to 100 -- like Regis