BERLIN -- A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing a liter (two pints) of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules, police said Wednesday.
While I am convinced the whole liquid ban for air travel is all for show, liquids have now shown themselves to be dangerous at airports.
I'm not sure who to be more annoyed with in this story -- the German authorities for adopting the ridiculous liquid rule, or the idiot who decided to chug a liter of vodka rather than check it.
Though I do feel bad for the people who were stuck in line behind him. I just hope they made their flights.