2010-10-18

Old images revisited

I was going through my old photos and I stumbled across this one.  I like it quite a bit.


It's a picture on a 10/100 Linksys ISA card that I installed in my desktop computer.  I tool the picture with a Toshiba PDRM70 3MP digital camera, back on 2000-07-29.  As I recall, I took the picture because I needed some numbers from the chips for some sort of tech support type of reason.

I hesitate to call it a Macro image because I don't think I was using those settings.  And I didn't put in the kind of effort that would be expected for "Macro Photography."

I think it does demonstrate the importance of going back and looking at old images from time-to-time.  What seemed dull then, may have become fascinating or beautiful over the ears, or with new eyes.

Do you have favorite image from the past that you only recently rediscovered?

No comments: