- Musings on turning 37
- What I'm going to do with the remaining 90% of my time on Earth
- The awesomeness of the the first episode of Battlestar Galactica this season
- The sub-parness of the second episode of Battlestar Galactica this season
- The merger announcement of Delta and Northwest
- My prediction that we will see Continental buy Alaska (one reason I own Alaska stock)
- And more...
In the end I got tired and discovered this quiz on Raine's blog.
Your Birthdate: April 14
You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.
It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.
But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.
Your strength: Your superstar charisma
Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you
Your power color: Fuchsia
Your power symbol: Diamond
Your power month: May
Often these silly quizzes have some weird sense of accuracy. This one, I'm not so sure about.
I get by on my charm? Really? The extent of my charm is a collection of yellow stars, green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple horseshoes.
And I'm not sure they got the commitment part right either.
But if they are right, it looks like May will be an exciting month.
So what does your birthdate mean? Did the internet get it right?