I got to the airport at about 8:45, and got checked with minor hassle. Then I headed over to the N gates for my flight on AS 26, scheduled to depart at 10:45 AM or so. This would give me a nice layover in ORD in case anything went wrong.
Here is the list of text messages I sent to my GF today.
- Gate change old plane now goes to hawaii new plane at d gates (9:42)
- Still at sea tac two hour delay by chicago air traffic control weather (11:23)
- Now we have a mechanical delay (11:49)
- Finally on plane have fun today (11:59)
- Still at sea tryinging new plane now will likely miss connection unless they get massive delay too (1:42)
- Scheduled to board new plane in ten minutes its not here yet (1:50)
- Now scheduled to reach ord at 8 18 connection leaves at 8 25 (1:57)
- Now on eleven tonight on american (2:16)
I think I'm going to be late for booth duty the first day of the trade show.
Wish me luck.