2008-10-04

Book Carnival

In a blog carnival, a group of bloggers who have some sort of organizing principle in common, submit posts to be included. One blog, acting as host, writes a post, on the appointed day, which includes links to all of the blog posts submitted and accepted for the carnival. This post is then a central point from which readers can go to red those posts, which all hold an interest to their readers, through that organizing principle.

...More


Tired of reading my book reviews? Check out the reviews from a number of other bloggers.

Cromely's World is featured on the first Book Carnival at I'll Never Forget the Day I Read a Book.

My Big Over Easy review is part of the event. You can see the other participants here.

2 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

I checked it out and it is a great carnival with lots of good reviews. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. Book reviews are something I am always looking for.