2009-08-19

Extra Star Trek TOS footage

I saw this on Youtube tonight, and I've been going back on forth on whether it's awesome or a complete waste of my time. I think it might be both.

Here are the comments from Leony331 (the poster):

This collection of Star Trek TOS bloopers, unused scenes, odds and ends came to me without sound in the first place. If somebody has a copy with the original audio track or any information whether an audio track exists at all, I would be thrilled to hear from you. Because watching the raw footage without sound struck me as a bit dull, I added some hopefully passable music.

The first clip uses the Chariots of Fire theme. The second uses Austin Powers.

The clips aren't so much a bloopper reel as the are a behind the scenes glimpse at the making of Star Trek.






No comments: