2009-08-06

Sideswiped by pure evil

Fan of Anthony Bourdain? Not a fan of Sandra Lee? Check out this awesome story of their recent encounter from a link The GF sent me.

The next morning, I'm still trying to reconstruct the exact progression, the details, like trying to remember the license plate of the truck that hit me. Only this wasn't any normal truck. This was far more terrifying and traumatic an event than being smashed by the grill of a Peterbilt, pulled up into the wheel well, dragged for a while, only to have my shredded remnants left by the side of the road, wondering, in my last moments of consciousness, "What the hell happened?" I'm pretty sure, judging by the vestigial ectoplasm on my jacket that I was sideswiped by pure evil.

...More
In addition to his strong food cred, Bourdain is also a great writer. The comments are also fantastic.

No comments: