2008-03-18

What kind of puntutation am I?

This is one of the odder quizzes I've taken on line, but it kind of makes sense.



You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.



You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.



Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)



You excel in: Higher education



You get along best with: The Comma

6 comments:

Aerten said...

Hmmm. It turns out that I'm a comma. That's rather disappointment, as I'd prefer to be an ellipsis. They're fun. Ah well, at least I'm not an apostrophe... they're SO misused!

Haley H said...

Fun quiz. I'm a question mark, too.

sexyoldbroad said...

Ok, where can we find a list of commas?? I think there might be a new industry here.

Anonymous said...

That could not be more wrong.
I am a dash? Not even close!
Your life is fast paced and varied. You are realistic, down to earth, and very honest.
You're often busy doing something interesting, and what you do changes quickly.

You have many facets to your personality, and you connect them together well.
You have a ton of interests. While some of them are a bit offbeat, they all tie together well.

You friends rely on you to bring novelty and excitement to their lives.
(And while you're the most interesting person they know, they can't help feeling like they don't know you well.)

You excel in: Anything to do with money

You get along best with: the Exclamation Point

Anonymous said...

I'm a ? too. There seems to be quite a few of us around.

Cromely said...

It seems like a lot of bloggers are question marks. Those traits must lend them selves to blogging. I haven't seen many comas around the net/

Aerten -- ellipsis are fun, but my favorite form of punctuation is still the semi-colon.

LDK -- I've gotta say, a dash sounds mighty familiar. You do bring novelty to a lot of people's lives.